Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I {heart} hearts



Tonight's cards use one of the stamp sets I got in my demo kit - I {heart} hearts. This stamp set came out in the winter mini this past year and made it into the new catalog. It's obviously featured in the holidays section as a Valentine stamp set. Since we're nowhere close to Valentine's day, I tried to come up with a different way to use them. I pulled out my new color coach (have I mentioned how much I love that thing???) and found the most un-Valentine color combos I could. I've got a bunch of July birthdays coming up so I decided to go with a summer theme, and I think that, in its own way, it worked. So there you go, a little love in the summer.


Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: I {heart} hearts, Teeny tiny wishes, Vintage labels(?)
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Old Olive, So Saffron
Ink: Tangerine Tango-Old Olive-Tempting Turquoise or Tangerine Tango-So Saffron-Pacific Point
Other Stuff: Sponge Daubers, Cuttlebug folder, Turquoise or Pacific Point ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment