Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Big News!


Well tonight I took the plunge! After a lot of thought and months of thinking about it, I finally signed up to be a StampinUp! Demonstrator!!!! I have to say, I'm pretty excited about it. I love the products and we'll just see how things go.
My card today is one of those cards that I made and then had laying around for a while. I have a pile of cards that just don't click for me and probably wouldn't have made it onto my blog if it weren't for my AC going out. I'm stuck and totally unable to do anything crafty until it's fixed. So I have to rely on some 'standby' cards and this is what I chose to share today. At least it's bright and cheery and shares my mood. But that's about all that I have good to say about it. Oh well. Sometimes things work and sometimes they don't, but the blog must go on - air conditioning or not!!!
The next few days I'll be attending the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Arlington, Texas. Probably not the best timing, as I just committed myself to Stampin Up, but it's a great convention and should give me some serious new motivation. Looking soooo forward to it!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:The More the Merrier, Whimsy Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock:Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun DSP
Ink: Black Stazon, Tempting Turquoise
Other Stuff: Markers, Silver foil smooch spritz, dimensionals, rhinestones (source unknown), mat pack

No comments:

Post a Comment