Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sneak Peek #2


I hope everyone had a terrific Father's Day. It was a busy day at our house because I'm getting ready to drive to Florida with the kiddos and my mom on Friday. Hubby gets 3 weeks of vacation, but it's 'frowned upon' to take more than a week at a time so he's going to fly down and meet us there a week later. So needless to say, I've got a lot to do this week!! I did get a couple cards made to share with you this week, and I'm taking some stuff with me to work on while I'm there, so the blog won't have a two week vacation, in case anyone was worried :-)
Today's sneak peek is one of my most favorite products that Stampin'Up! offers: the jumbo wheel. I love these wheels because they can totally jazz up a card and they are so fast and easy to use, especially when you buy the nifty ink cartridge that fits inside! I'm slowly building my collection of wheels and the cartridges and they really are one of the most fun things to add to a card. This one is a little different than most in that it's more of a focal image than a background image. There are even more little onesies that didn't make it onto the front of the card, and there are so many ways to color it up! I tried to do a very gender-neutral card this time, but you could really make cute boy or girl cards, as well as scrapbook pages and even shower or baby gifts!! My head is spinning with ideas for this roller!!


Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Baby Tees jumbo roller
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Basic black (roller cartridge), Bashful blue, Certainly celery
Other Stuff: Markers, word window and modern label punches, Pearls (Queen & Co), Sponge dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment