Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bathing beauties & a card



Tonight you get an extra treat - a card AND a picture of my two little bathing beauties, son and daughter. I took this pic of the kiddos yesterday before we went to the beach. We all look so fresh and clean when we go to the beach; if I think about it I should do an 'after the beach' picture because it is most definitely a big change! I forgot how sandy one can get when you go to the beach with little kids! Sandy, but it's oh-so-fun!!!
Tonight's card is, once again, a tropical-themed birthday card. I really do love this pack of designer series paper. It's in the Stampin'Up! summer mini and I love all the patterns and think that they all really go together well. Sometimes I think that it's hard to put together some of the patterns, even within the same pack of paper, but I haven't had any issues with that in this case. It is quite possible that I'm going to use up this whole pack of paper, and coming from a hoarder like myself, that's a big statement. Luckily I have until the end of August to decide if I need to get another pack 'just in case.'

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Tropical Party
Cardstock: Whisper white, Tempting Turquoise, Island Oasis DSP
Ink: Tempting turquoise, Stazon black
Other Stuff: Markers (the coconut used the new Early Espresso color - LOVE IT!), Modern label and Word window punches, brads

No comments:

Post a Comment