Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just playing


As I eagerly await my new SU! demo kit, I went to the Great American Scrapbook convention today in Arlington, TX. Actually, I went today, will be going tomorrow, and once again on Saturday. It's a really great venue and I think that you can get a lot of inspiration from conventions like that, even if everything is not exclusively SU! (which of course offers superior products).
One of the things that I came away with were some embossing glitters that I had to try out with some of my most favorite Stampin Up stamps. Here's one card that I just threw together using Autumn Days. It's soooo glittery and pretty in real life. Gorgeous!!! I love glitter of all kinds, but I've got to keep this post short and sweet tonight because I've got some serious cleaning up to do!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Autumn Days
Cardstock: Dusty durango, DSP, shimmery cream (source unknown)
Ink: Versamark
Other Stuff: Log cabin smooch spritz, PK Glitz embossing glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment