Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More watercoloring


Somehow tonight just got away from me. My once-a-month cleaning crew came today and it took everything I had to not let the house get messed up the first day!! Not sure exactly how it happened, but things were quite the mess by the time I got the kiddos up to bed. So I had to spend some precious time cleaning up (I hate that!!)and of course watch 'Deadliest Catch' with my hubby like we do every Tuesday night (I love that!!) and never made it up to my scrapbook room tonight. Oh well. Luckily I've been spending bunches of time up there lately and I have a few cards in 'reserve' and not just because I don't think they're first-run 'blog-worthy.'
Lots of times I make cards and don't have a specific purpose in mind for them. When that happens, unless it's obvious what kind of card it's supposed to be, I'll leave the sentiment off so I can put one on to suit the occasion, when such an occasion arises. Today's card is one of those cards. I used the Watercolor Trio set again, this time with a pastel palette. You can't go wrong with Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, and Certainly Celery. Throw the Top Note die and some satin ribbon in there and you've really got something going!!!!


Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:Watercolor trio, I {Love} love jumbo roller
Cardstock: Whisper white, Certainly celery, Pretty in Pink
Ink:Certainly celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful blue, Versamark
Other Stuff: Bashful blue satin ribbon, bow easy, glue dot, top note die, aquapainter

No comments:

Post a Comment