Friday, June 18, 2010

Sneak Peek!!!


Today was a VERY exciting day!!!! Three big Stampin'Up! boxes were waiting for me when I got home - my very first demo order! It took me a while to get everything organized by new color families (I stocked up on a lot of cardstock, and got the new markers) so I ended up not having a ton of time to stamp tonight. Since I still have to go to work in the morning, I can't stay up all night and play like I want to :-( So tonight's card is unfortunately not that inspiring, IMO, but it does show off a bunch of new products available starting July 1: DSP (Greenhouse Gala), a new stamp set (Friends Never Fade), and two of the new colors (Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz). I love all of it. I especially love that markers are available in ALL the colors, including some of the old in-colors that have become un-retired (mainly Baja Breeze). LOVE IT!!!!!! In my order, I also got one very precious thing: the new 2010-2011 Catalog!!!!!!!! I will tell you this: it is pretty awesome. I have gone through it twice so far and there are a lot of new things that make me super excited and REALLY glad that I became a demo so I can get a lot of this stuff over the next year. I have made my preliminary wish list and it has 28 things on it already (some things are single stamps and paper and ribbon and stuff, but like I said, I only went through it twice.)
Well, I could go on and on about the new catalog but a) I'm not really allowed to give you lots of details yet online and b) it is getting pretty late and I need get my beauty sleep, you know:-) So I will leave you tonight with this promise: I will get up in my scrapbook room at least a little bit before I leave for vacation in a week and make some more sneak peek samples to share with you.
Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:Friends Never Fade
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Baja Breeze
Other Stuff: Markers (Real red, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, Chocolate chip), DSP (Greenhouse Gala), Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment