Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Packing, packing, packing


Packing, packing, packing equals no stamping, stamping, stamping. I hate to say this, but there may be a few days with NO PROJECTS. Hopefully not, but it may come to that. Going on vacation takes a lot of effort, and in our family's case, a lot of looking around for stuff that we know we have but don't remember where we stuck it. Ugh. But I think we're in pretty good shape now, thank goodness!! And hubby's not coming on vacation right away, so he can always bring stray stuff down with him when he joins us.
Tonight's project is one of those things that I tried, because I bought the product that I HAD to have, and then I never used it. In this case it was the Cheep Talk chipboard set. HAD to buy it, never used it. So a while back I took it out of the packaging and tried a couple things. It didn't really work for me, so I never posted the card. But now all this stuff is about to retire and I won't be able to post it anymore, so I figured, what the heck, I'll just post it. I used Crystal Effects on the 'brads' to try something else different that I never do. They take a while to dry but I do think they're pretty cute and will work in a pinch if you don't have any brads that match a project.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Sentiment from inky antics (shhhh!!!)
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, retired DSP from winter mini
Ink: Chocolate chip
Other Stuff: Oval punch, scallop oval punch, chocolate chip ribbon, crystal effects, circle punch, button brads (source unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment