Sunday, October 31, 2010

Back again


Whew . . . whirlwind weekend is winding down . . . one more trip Tuesday/Wednesday and I AM DONE!!!! For a girl who doesn't go anywhere during the whole year, three trips in 2 weeks is just too much for me. All has gone well with all trips so far, but it's exhausting. I miss my family (and my scrapbook room).
Tonight's card is another I'm thinking about including for my stamp-a-stack. This one uses the ornament punch and coordinating stamp set, which is so fun to use! I'm hoping to get a good picture of my stamp-a-stack cards this week so stay tuned and sign up early . . . I've already got some spots taken and space is limited!!


Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Delightful decorations, Four the Holidays
Cardstock: Whisper white, Real red
Ink: Real red, Bashful blue, Wild wasabi
Other Stuff: Ornament punch, Silver cord (non SU), Basic rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment