Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fore!


My dad and my father-in-law, like my hubby, are both golfers. They also both recently had birthdays. And I am just now getting to sending their cards out. I know, I know. I make cards every day - how can I forget to send birthday cards to my father(s)?!?!?! It is because I am a terrible, unorganized person. I have no excuse. So to try and make amends, I made some pretty cool cards for them. The single stamp 'On the Green' was one of the first on my list to buy and I'm really liking it. This card came together so quickly that I was able to make 2 in no time. Now I just need to get them in the mail . . .

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: On the Green
Cardstock: Bashful blue, Chocolate chip, whisper white, Garden Green DSP
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Other Stuff: Square lattice EF, sentiment stickers (non SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment