Sunday, October 17, 2010

Quick thank you notes


Tonight I didn't want to work on anything terribly involved since I'm all wrapped up in the Phillies-Giants baseball game. I decided to play with one of my new stamp sets, Perfect Punches, and make a set of Thank you cards. Since I also wanted to play with my new In-color ink pads, it worked out well. The Perfect Punches set is fun to use and helps you to put a card together quickly - stamp, punch and add to your card for some instant impact!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Perfect punches
Cardstock: Poppy parade, Pear pizzazz, Concord crush, Peach parfait, Blushing bride, Hostess DSP paper pack in same colors
Ink: same as above
Other Stuff: Scalloped oval punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment