Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So flippin' cold


I am wondering who thought that Denver in late October was a good idea. It is flippin' freezing here AGAIN and the wind will just take your breath away, and not in a good way. I am glad for many reasons to be heading home in the morning and this cold weather is making it even easier to leave. So in honor of this freezing blustery cold, I am sharing a 'Let it Snow' card with you tonight (although it BETTER NOT SNOW tomorrow before I get on that plane to come home!!!)
This card uses lots of goodies and a cool trick I learned from my upline, Pam, using the cardstock vellum. I think this is going to be one of my stamp-a-stack cards for November, so I'll share the trick with you if you come to my SAS!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Big on Christmas, Short & Sweet
Cardstock: Not quite navy, Garden green, Vellum cardstock
Ink: Basic black, Not quite navy
Other Stuff: Markers, Basic rhinestone, Real red grosgrain ribbon, Northern frost sizzix strip (??? don't have my mini in front of me), dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment