Saturday, October 23, 2010

Strange night


My time in Denver has been interesting so far. I was in class all day today but this evening some colleagues and I went out for dinner. We were walking down the main drag and there were blood covered zombies everywhere. No joke. And some of them were more realistic that I cared for, to be honest. And on the way back, there were some smells in the air that weren't quite legal, if you get my drift. It was just very very strange - hundreds of (too) lifelike zombies walking the streets are just a bit much for me. I'm glad to be back in my room, working on my familiar blog, even if it's in unfamiliar territory.
I made tonight's card a few days ago (using my mom's supplies - thanks mom!). It's the Growing Green stamp set, which is on my wish list and, being in Colorado, takes on some new meaning. No offense to anyone who might be from Colorado, but this place is full of hippies, and I think that they would appreciate this card.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Growing green, Three little words
Cardstock: Crumb cake, Always artichoke, Very vanilla, Soft suede
Ink: Always artichoke
Other Stuff: Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment