Thursday, October 28, 2010

Here I go again


I've been home from Denver for about 30 hours, and I'm getting ready to turn around and head back out again. This time hubby and I are heading back to our alma mater, Penn State, to watch them play against Michigan. While we're in PA we're also going to visit with both of our families, albeit briefly. Since this is going to be a whirlwind trip, I'm not going to bring my laptop, so no blog posts this weekend :-(
When I get back I'll be posting some pictures for my upcoming Holiday Stamp-a-Stack, which is scheduled for Sunday November 14.
Today's card is made with the beautiful new Stampin'Up! fabric offered in the mini catalog. I love the patterns as well as how much of it you get!!! It's quite a bit of bang for your buck.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Serene snowflakes, Fabulous phrases
Cardstock: Cherry cobbler, Very vanilla, Deck the Halls DSP
Ink: Cherry cobbler
Other Stuff: Scallop circle die, Deck the Halls fabric, Very vanilla satin ribbon, Cherry cobbler seam binding, Vintage brads, Modern label punch, Word window punch, Champagne mist shimmer paint, Big Shot multipurpose adhesive sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment