Sunday, October 10, 2010

Good times





Busy weekend! I had workshops on Saturday and Sunday this weekend, so not a lot of time for new creations. Since I haven't been able to make some new stuff, I'm sharing pictures from my awesome Haunted House workshop Sunday afternoon - we had a lot of fun making our spooktacular haunted houses! I got a little nervous during the workshop at one point, because it got really quiet. You start thinking that maybe you said something to get people upset, but no - turns out they were just all concentrating!!! That works for me. This workshop was interesting because even though we were all making the same house, each person put their own stamp on theirs and they all turned out just a bit different.
I don't think I'll be attempting a Christmas house class, but I'm pretty sure I'll be making one for myself - they can get addicting!

No comments:

Post a Comment