Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Trying something new


Tonight was busy, with bowling and then coming home and putting the finishing touches on some things for my stamp-a-stack tomorrow night. I still wanted to make a card so I decided to just pull a color out of my stack of paper and not surprisingly, I came up with Bravo Burgandy. I NEVER use Bravo Burgandy. Ever. So there's a lot of it in my stack of paper collections. So of course it came out tonight and had to be my 10 minute card inspiration. At least it was a fall color so I could pair it with some other stuff and make it work. I gotta say, it's not too shabby an effort for being a quick card AND a color I never ever use. And not only did I use burgandy, I used it as the card base, with markers to color in the focal image, and the ink pad to stamp the sentiment.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Day of Gratitude, Word Play
Cardstock: Bravo burgandy, Crumb cake, Very vanilla
Ink: Bravo burgandy
Other Stuff: More mustard, bravo burgandy & crumb cake markers, chantilly lace trim

No comments:

Post a Comment