Thursday, November 4, 2010

Easing back in


Oh blog, I have missed you so much! Four days is the longest I've gone since I started this blog without a post. I had a great weekend at Penn State, and both of my work trips are over for the year, so I am back to my regular life, thank goodness! Tonight was the first night in WEEKS that I was able to go up to my scrapbook haven and have some fun, and there was so much I wanted to do that I almost overwhelmed myself. I played with a few different ideas, and then the idea for tonight's card popped into my head. I wanted to use my new build-a-brads that I got from the clearance rack so I decided to do a 'vintage' snowflake card. When I finish this card (this may be one of my personal Christmas cards this year), I'll use the sentiment from the Sincere Salutations set, which is on the formal side, calligraphy-ish. Can you see the Champagne mist shimmer mist I sprayed on????

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Serene snowflakes, Snow swirled (for the build-a-brad)
Cardstock: Very vanilla, Always artichoke
Ink: Always artichoke, Crumb cake, Early espresso
Other Stuff: Build-a-brad, Very vanilla satin ribbon, mini glue dots, Champagne mist shimmer mist, sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment