Sunday, November 14, 2010

Contemporary Christmas


Tonight's card is inspired by some invitations I just put together using a unique color combination for Christmas: Tempting turquoise and Old Olive. The invitations are very contemporary, and I really like this color combo, even though I didn't think I was going to. Isn't that one of the best parts of being a stamper/crafter??? The different ideas that come at you from all facets of your life mean that there's always something new to create - things that you never thought about until someone else mentions it to you and all of a sudden, it just clicks!!! Now if I just had about a week off to work on all the different things I want to work on before the holidays . . .

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Snow swirled
Cardstock: Whisper white, Basic black, Old Olive, Tempting turquoise
Ink: Tempting turquoise
Other Stuff: Old olive marker, Tempting turquoise and basic black ribbon, Ticket corner punch, Basic rhinestones, Perfect details texturz plate, Scallop trim border punch, Platinum shimmer paint

No comments:

Post a Comment