Monday, November 15, 2010

Quick & easy gift card holder


This was the 6th and final project that we did at my stamp-a-stack this Sunday. I was playing around with several different ideas when my Stamp club order came in. When I placed my order, I meant to get a pack of 8 1/2 x 11 Crumb cake cardstock. I accidentally ordered 12 x 12. Duh. Oh well, I put it to good use with these gift card holders, which turned out so cute, and are so easy. The Joy of Christmas stamp is from the Perfect Punches set, which is really growing on me.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Perfect punches, Fireside Christmas
Cardstock: Crumb cake, Deck the Halls DSP
Ink: Always artichoke
Other Stuff: Scallop circle punch, Word window punch, Martha Stewart score board, Velcro closures

No comments:

Post a Comment