Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday dear friend


Have you ever been lucky enough to have a friend that you can go for months (or even years) and not talk to and then you can just pick up the phone and start talking like you had just talked the day before? I've been lucky enough to have two of them in my life and one of those ladies is having a birthday this Thanksgiving. I started this card with such gusto and faded fast . . . but I still think it's pretty enough for a close friend. The 'Just Believe' stamp set is soooo pretty and elegant, the perfect way to describe my oldest friend!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Just Believe
Cardstock: Early espresso, Rich razzleberry, Whisper white, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Early espresso
Other Stuff: Beautiful wings embosslit, Pretty in pink & rich razzleberry ribbon, vintage brads, Perfect details texturz plate, dazzling diamonds, basic pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment