Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Itching to be back







Hi everyone - I'm back again! Sorry for the long layoff . . . I've been having some problems and they always seem to get worse at night. Long story short: I have a really bad case of hives that didn't get diagnosed as hives until a day ago, and I'm miserable and itchy. I keep myself busy enough during the day that it doesn't kill me, but at night it's almost unbearable. So I haven't felt like blogging much lately. Tonight I just decided enough is enough and I'm sitting down to show you one of the projects I've been working on. A friend of mine asked me to make a small scrapbook for her in-laws 50th wedding anniversary. It was kind of short notice so I just dove into my scrapbooking stash and used some stuff that hadn't seen the light of day in a while. I'm pleased to report that the happy couple (and my friend) loved the album!

1 comment:

  1. Karla, I'm so sorry to hear about the hives. I had them ALL over my body several years ago, but they were due to an allergic rxn to Tetracycline. How horrific to not know what they are caused by! I hope you can get it figured out.
    I just wanted to tell you I purchased some of the those Clear glitter pens the day you told me about them. Received them today and it is as spectactular as it looked on the card you made. THANK YOU!

    Liz Kay

    ReplyDelete