Sunday, November 7, 2010

Working hard


Busy weekend spent catching up and trying to get some of the ideas that have been floating around in my head for two weeks out. Also had to prep for stamp club this month and start thinking seriously about my Stamp-A-Stack. I'm SO EXCITED for stamp club this month - think I have some good projects to share. The ladies at club get to see them first, but I'll be sharing those projects later this week.
Tonight's card is another one using those bells from the 'Bells & Boughs' stamp set. I used one of the sketch challenge sketches, which makes things go together so quickly. I also used the Deck the Halls paper and, since it's for Christmas, some Gold Glow smooch spritz for some glamour. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Bells & Boughs
Cardstock: Crumb cake, Very vanilla
Ink: Early espresso
Other Stuff: Circles #2 sizzix die, sponge dauber, Champagne mist shimmer paint, Gold glow smooch spritz, Scallop oval punch, markers

No comments:

Post a Comment