Sunday, March 4, 2012

Feeling lucky


So I guess I should preface this and say that I don't have a drop of Irish blood in me. I grew up a Penn State fan, thus not liking Notre Dame on principle. I do have some Irish friends that I have had some fun St Patrick's Days with in my younger years, drinking green beer and whatnot. But I can't say I've ever really had an urge to celebrate St Patrick's Day, wearing green and going around kissing people and all. So why did I make a card for St. Patrick's Day??? Who knows? But as I was making it, I knew immediately who would get it: my mommom. When I was younger sometimes my mommom would find a 4 leaf clover and she would give it to me. I think she even sent me one or two when I was in college. So I decided to send her one back. Mommom likes to play bingo and the lottery so I figure she could use a little luck. Can't hurt, right????

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Sincere salutations, 5th Avenue floral (stem)
Cardstock: Garden green, River rock, Lucky limeade, Garden green DSP
Ink: Lucky limeade, garden green
Other Stuff: Oval scallop frame bigz die, small heart punch, gold glimmer brads

No comments:

Post a Comment