Friday, March 16, 2012

Send me soaring


Here is installment #3 of my "Summer smooches" phase. Today's card used two stamp sets that I HAD to have and then didn't use: Send me soaring and Petite pairs. Both sets are really cute but small, and I have a problem sometimes using the smaller images on cards. So that brings me to reason #47 that I LOVE the summer smooches paper: The patterns are bold and bright and can 'help' a card along so that you can use a smaller stamped focal image. Brilliant!!!! Usually I like to use designer paper as a background and let my stamps be the highlight of the card, but sometimes with smaller stamps they need a little boost, and this paper is perfect for that!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Send me soaring and Petite pairs
Cardstock: Real red, whisper white, Summer smooches DSP
Ink: Lucky limeade, bashful blue, Markers: Island indigo, Real red, Daffodil delight, lucky limeade
Other Stuff: Stamp-a-ma-jig, small and medium oval punches, mat pack, paper piercer

No comments:

Post a Comment