Thursday, March 15, 2012

Easy Easter


I think I'm having Easter at my house this year. I tend to go overboard sometimes at the holidays with crazy food or decorating ideas that end up wearing me out (one time my friend and I made these RIDICULOUS easter eggs that Martha Stewart had in her magazine and it consumed us for about a week) but I'm learning that simple really is okay. For instance, the card I'm sharing today. Super simple but, I think, super cute. I am really hoping that Stampin Up keeps the pleated ribbon in the new catalog this summer. I LOVE IT. It looks crazy hard, but in reality, it's just like regular plain ribbon, but fancier. What could be better?

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Everybunny
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper white, blushing bride, Pear pizzazz DSP
Ink: Stazon black
Other Stuff: Blushing bride pleated satin ribbon, Scallop trim border and scallop trim corner punches, Dazzling diamonds, markers and blender pen, Subtles glimmer brads

No comments:

Post a Comment