Friday, March 16, 2012

Sweet!


One of my card/stamping/scrapbooking magazines recently had an article about how to use Baker's twine. I was especially interested since I had just bought all 5 colors of the Baker's twine from the Occasions mini catalog (yes, I really am my best customer!). One of the cutest things that they said to do with it was to coil it. I think that these lollipops are so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it. I'm not gonna lie - it took a bit of time to get the hang of it since the twine is thin and getting it to start coiling took a little work (and some tweezers), but like most things once you get the hang of it, it's easy-peasy. Since I have little kids I think that this card design will be a big hit - and will help me use all that twine I bought!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Create a cupcake (sentiment)
Cardstock: Whisper white, daffodil delight, Summer smooches DSP
Ink: Real red
Other Stuff: Corner rounder punch, 1" circle punch, Baker's twine, Big shot multipurpose adhesive sheets (perfect for getting the twine to stick!), Word window and modern label punches, sponge dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment