Friday, March 16, 2012

A week of smooches!


Alright y'all . . . I told you I've been busy up in scrapbook room, but I doubt any of you are ready for this: a WHOLE WEEK of new blog posts!!! The Stampin Up promotion for April is a preview of a new product line for the new catalog that is called Summer Smooches. As a demo I can preorder some stuff and I bought the digital download as soon as it came out. I absolutely LOVE the new paper. I printed out 4 sheets of my most favorite designs and have been using them like crazy, so I'm going to share a new card with you every day this week that uses this paper. It's bright and summery and cheerful and I just think it's fabulous.
So here is card #1, using the Button Buddies stamp set. I got some buttons for FREE from SAB and used some on this card, along with the Island Indigo baker's twine from the Occasions mini. Who wouldn't love getting this card in the mail?

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Button buddies, Teeny tiny wishes
Cardstock: Old olive, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil delight, whisper white, Summer smooches DSP
Ink: Tangerine tango, Tempting turquoise, old olive (marker)
Other Stuff: Scallop edge border punch, small oval punch, large scallop circle punch, brights buttons, 1/16" handheld circle punch, Island Indigo baker's twine, basic rhinestones, mat pack, mini glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment