Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A great idea



Today I was talking with one of my friends who is also a member of stamp club and a terrible enabler. She had looked at the new Digital downloads that Stampin' Up released today (they do that almost every Tuesday) and found one kit that she really loved and said that she'd be ordering it soon. Well, one of the things that we all wish Stampin'Up would 'fix' is being able to buy digital downloads during a club or workshop order (No, they haven't fixed that yet). We feel like someone should get "credit" for that purchase, and hence we don't often order downloads. As we were talking, we realized that at least we could get another free Sale-a-bration goodie if we buy $50 worth of digital downloads at one time before the end of March. That way, at least we get SOMETHING for that purchase. How had I not thought of this before????? But then my next thought was, 'Do I actually have $50 worth of digital downloads that I want?' Silly me. I started looking at things I had on my wishlist and realized - quickly - that I could spend 2-3x that $50, so no worries there!!! So if you've been putting off getting some digital downloads, head over to my Stampin'Up website and place your order today, and get some free goodies along the way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment