Friday, March 16, 2012

Funky!


Trendy trees is one of my favorite stamp sets ever. My post the other day about using smaller stamps with the summer smooches paper turned on a lightbulb in my head and made me run for Trendy trees to do the same thing. I messed it up just a little bit (hence I had to cut my green tree to fit over my patterned square) but sometimes you just have to improvise and go with it. This is one of those cards that I got frustrated with and left overnight before throwing it out. When I went back up the next night, I decided that it was still cute and not deserving of the trash bin. How could I throw out those cute little trees????

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:Trendy trees, Distressed dots BG
Cardstock:Old olive, Whisper white, Summer smooches DSP
Ink: Early espresso, Real red, Island indigo, Old olive
Other Stuff: Mat pack, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, small scalloped circle punch, 5/8" red grosgrain ribbon (retired, I think), dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments:

Post a Comment