Thursday, March 15, 2012

There's still time!


I haven't been able to fit in a Stamp-a-Stack this Sale-a-bration period, but it's not too late to place an order. SAB is the best time of the year at Stampin' Up as you get a FREE gift of your choice for each $50 you spend. We won't go into detail about how many gifts I myself have qualified for, but suffice it to say it's easier to pick things in the SAB catalog that I DON'T have . . . shhhh!!!
Today's card features the absolutely beautiful paper Everyday Enchantment. One thing I really love that Stampin Up has been doing this year is offering some of the paper as a digital download - no more wishing I had just one more piece of that one extra-fabulous pattern in the pack. Now I can print out as much or as little as I need!!!! This card is using the real deal cardstock, but you really can't even tell a difference - promise! Also in this card is the vintage-styled Apothecary Art stamp set and the labels collection framelits dies that go with it. The longest part of this card was the coloring!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Apothecary art
Cardstock: Soft suede, Very vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Soft suede
Other Stuff: Markers and blender pen, Labels collection framelit, Pear pizzazz seam binding ribbon, sponge dauber, Vintage wallpaper EF, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment