Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Card art?


This is one of those cards that I had a lot of fun making, but at the same time I totally know that this card has no purpose whatsoever. I love the way it turned out - I had a 'vision' of it in my head and this is pretty close - but why would I send someone a card with a bird's nest and eggs on it????? If anyone can think of a reason to send this, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, we'll just call it 'card art' and appreciate that it's a pretty cool card, even if it has no purpose :-)


Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Nature's nest
Cardstock: River rock, Whisper white, Wonderfully worn DSP
Ink: River rock, Chocolate chip, Baja breeze
Other Stuff: Baja breeze satin pleated ribbon, Early espresso striped ribbon, dimensionals, sponge daubers, markers, blender pen, oval scallop frame bigz die

1 comment: