Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Simple Thanks



My daughter's birthday has come and gone, and as usual, I am reminded how blessed we are to have such generous family and friends. Katie and I have quite a few thank you notes to write, so I had to make a card that was simple but also pretty enough to let the recipient know that we truly are thankful. The design you see is what I came up with. I've been making a conscious effort to not make everything so complicated (and not just with cards!) and I'm constantly reminding myself that simple is often better on so many different levels.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Mixed bunch, Thank you kindly
Cardstock: Whisper white, Pretty in Pink, Pool Party, Wisteria wonder, Poppy parade
Ink:
Pink card: Pink pirouette, Pretty in Pink,Melon Mambo
Blue card: Island indigo, Pool party, Lucky limeade
Purple card: Wisteria wonder, Elegant eggplant, Lucky limeade
Red card: Poppy parade, Tangerine tango, Daffodil delight
Other Stuff: Blossom punch

No comments:

Post a Comment