Monday, March 3, 2014

A Special Request


My grandmom (we call her Mommom) comes to stay with us for several months at a time throughout the year. Since it is a monstrously awful winter up in Pennsylvania this year, she is having an extended winter stay. Even though she spends so much time here, she makes sure to keep up with what is going on back home. She asked me to make a special 80th birthday card for her sister-in-law, so if Mommom asks, Mommom gets. I even used my special silver foil sheets and silver designer vellum, which I have a tendency to hoard and not use because they are 'fancy.' I don't know if there is a 'color' associated with an 80th birthday (similar to a golden 50th) but I figured an 80th birthday deserved my most fancy schtuff! Although, now it is making me want to get the gold foil and gold designer vellum too!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: None
Cardstock: Smoky slate, Island indigo, Watercolor Wonder DSP, Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (silver), Silver Foil Sheet
Ink: None
Other Stuff: Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die (for the numbers), Delicate Doilies Sizzlit, Organza ribbon

1 comment: