Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pretty in Pink



I was finally able to get some pictures of the cards I've been making lately, so I'll have several to share with you this week. This is the card I was talking about last time - my stamp club swap card from last month. Our theme was 'Monochromatic cards' and I got some real beauties from the group. I copied the idea for this card from someone on Splitcoast and I very smartly put the person's name on a sticky note inside the card I was going to keep for myself for the swap, so that I could tell you. However, I must have accidentally swapped that card (not so smart)!!! So, I cannot take credit for putting the little flowers on the lattice, but I can't tell you who gets the credit :-(
Doesn't this card just scream "Springtime"? I'm still waiting for spring to hit my part of the world so as I wait I have to make do with making pretty cards like this.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Teeny tiny wishes
Cardstock: Strawberry slush, Pink pirouette, whisper white
Ink: Strawberry slush
Punches: Itty Bitty shapes punch pack, Modern label, 1" circle, Ticket duo builder
Other Stuff: Lattice die, Rhinestones, Strawberry slush ruffle stretch trim, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment