Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Banner Day - Girly style


About a week ago I posted a really cute birthday card for boys, with nautical colors and the banner stamp and punch from the Sale-a-bration flyer. I thought it was such a cute concept that I decided to change it up a bit and make a feminine version of the same card. The colors I used for the girly version are straight out of what I used for my daughter's nursery, 7 years ago: Light pink, hot pink, and lime green. I LOVE these colors together for girls! AND, this card passed the ultimate litmus test. My daughter saw this card laying on my stamp table, came over, picked it up and studied it for a minute, and then asked me if I could put this card in a special place and save it to give to her on her next birthday! A banner day, indeed!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Starburst sayings, Banner blast (SAB)
Cardstock: Pink pirouette, Melon mambo, Wild wasabi, Whisper white
Ink: Pink pirouette, Melon mambo, Wild wasabi, Versamark
Other Stuff: Embossing buddy, Melon mambo embossing powder, Banner punch (SAB), Starburst framelits, glitter pen (non-SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment