Thursday, July 7, 2011

New stuff!!!!


It's been a long hard month between posts, but hopefully now that my computer has been fully virus-scanned and cleaned up, and work is (blessedly!) slowing down for the next few weeks, I'll be able to actually post what I've been working on. As many of you may know, the new catalog for Stampin'Up! came out on July 1. This is always an eagerly anticipated event, and it usually coincides with my summer vacation. But not this year. Since I was home, I decided to have a new catalog 'event' and I have to tell you, it was better than I even expected! We had such a nice group get together on July 1 to stamp and oogle the new catalog while drinking sparkling wine and eating cookies. Seriously, there is little in life that would make me happier. The card I'm posting tonight is one of two that we made, and it features two of the new in-colors (which I LOVE) and a new stamp set called My Friend. This picture also features one of my most favorite new purchases (which is my mom's purchase but I think I will be using - often) a new light box to take the pictures!!!! My plan is to take pictures of all my new cards once a week so I have them to blog all week. We'll see how that goes!!!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: My friend
Cardstock: Calypso coral, Early espresso, Whisper white
Ink: Calypso coral, Lucky Limeade, Early espresso

No comments:

Post a Comment