Thursday, July 21, 2011

Any occasion beauty


This new stamp set My Friend is so easy to use. I love when I find a stamp set that I can use with different colors and totally change it up. It's also a great excuse to bust out the new colored embossing powders like Wild Wasabi to give the card a bit more texture. I left a sentiment off this card since I made it just for fun and not for a specific purpose right now. Once I have a purpose, I can just stick a sentiment in the top corner and voila I'm done. LOVE IT!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: My friend, En francais, Borderlines
Cardstock: Island indigo, Wild wasabi, Whisper white
Ink: Wild wasabi, Island indigo, Versamark
Other Stuff: Wild wasabi embossing powder, Island indigo ruffled ribbon, Antique brad

No comments:

Post a Comment