Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fun in the sun


It's been so hot here now for so long that we are not really having much fun in the sun lately. But we're troopers so we still go in the pool even though the water's been in the mid-90s and not really refreshing. I at least can pretend that we're still having lots of fun in the water with this cute card. I used the new in colors (which ARE fun) and a couple of rhinestones to jazz it up a bit. I'm so glad I have this stamp set - if I ever get back to scrapbooking it will get a lot of use :-)
Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Sunny fun
Cardstock:Island indigo, Pool party, Calypso coral, Whisper white
Ink: Black stazon, Pool party, Island indigo
Other Stuff: In color markers, Scallop border punch, Word window punch, Basic rhinestones, Mat pack, Paper piercer

No comments:

Post a Comment