Monday, July 11, 2011

Monster friends


The other night my son was wearing some cute new pajamas and I really liked the color combo: pumpkin pie, night of navy, and the new in-color Lucky Limeade. So of course I had to go upstairs to my scrapbook room and put my new inspiration to good use. This card is so silly but I absolutely stinkin' love it. I feel like it's been a while since I came up with a card completely on my own, and it felt good :-) The make-a-monster set has been on my wish list a long time, and with a little boy in the house I think I'll be using it a lot. There are so many different face parts that you can combine that you can make a ton of different monsters - fun fun fun!!!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:Make a monster, Pocket silhouettes (sentiment)
Cardstock: Pumpkin pie, Lucky limeade, Night of navy DSP, Flirtatous DSP, whisper white
Ink: Night of navy, Lucky limeade
Other Stuff: Markers, silver brads, sponges, Curly label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment