Sunday, July 31, 2011

Christmas in July


It's still July, so I'm able to sneak this in under the wire. It's going to be the hottest week EVER in Texas (seriously, like 106 degrees this week) so just to stay cool I NEED to dream of a white Christmas. Plus, as a Stampin'Up! demonstrator I get to pre-order from the Holiday Mini catalog starting tomorrow, which I am super excited about. The holiday mini never ceases to amaze me and drain my wallet. My goal is to have some sneak peeks for you by mid-August once my order comes in.
Today's card is based on a card I saw somewhere (I can't find the card or where I got it from) but I know I used the same basic design and stamp set although I made it Christmasy so the colors are all different. It's a great way to change up the 'traditional' way to use your stamps.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Elements of style, Borderlines, Teeny tiny wishes
Cardstock: Soft suede, Very vanilla, Lucky limeade, Cherry cobbler
Ink: Soft suede
Other Stuff: 5 petal flower punch, Dotted scallop ribbon border punch, Modern label punch, Glitter brad, Markers, Versamarker, Basic pearls, sponge, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment