Sunday, July 17, 2011

Put on your party hat


My mojo has been working overtime lately, and I'm lovin' it! I realized the other day as I was cleaning up my stamp area that somehow I had bought all three colors of the baker's twine and had no idea (bad Karla!). So I figured I'd better use the darn stuff and thought back to this time (pre-kids) when I bought a pom-pom making kit online (I know - really??). Well, it was worth something because I reached into the deep recesses of my mind and made a modified pom pom tool to make a little bitty pom pom out of the baker's twine - cute, huh?
And this owl is another thing that just makes me happy when I pull it out and use it. Who doesn't like an owl with a party hat? Another thing I pulled out and dusted off was the So Many Stars builder wheel -I'm going to have to remember that more often for birthday cards.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:Pennant parade, So many stars builder wheel, teeny tiny wishes
Cardstock: Not quite navy, Cherry cobbler, Tempting turquoise, whisper white, tempting turquoise DSP, Crumb cake, Soft suede
Ink: Tempting turquoise, Cherry cobbler
Other Stuff: Petite pennant punch, owl punch, large scallop circle punch, circle punch, cherry cobbler baker's twine

No comments:

Post a Comment