Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Can you even stand it???


Back again!!!! I guess I have been making a few cards lately even though I haven't been blogging much, so I'm finally getting around to posting some of my creations. Today's card is one of those creations that I made and thought it was okay, and now when I go back and look at it again, I REALLY like it. We made this in our club last month and I thought it was a great masculine graduation card. I find it really easy to whip together a feminine card for any occasion, but cards for guys always stump me. I'm really excited because there is a FABULOUS designer series paper set coming out in the new Stampin'Up! catalog next month . . . so stay tuned! That paper set, along with some much-anticipated new masculine sets, will be on my first order!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Sail away(?, from the summer mini), Word play, Grunge rock
Cardstock: Real red, sahara sand, very vanilla, not quite navy
Ink:Not quite navy, real red
Other Stuff: Early espresso bakers twine, square lattice EF, sahara sand marker and blender pen

No comments:

Post a Comment