Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pretty spring dress


Hi all! Today I'm sharing one of our stamp club projects that is perfect for today's weather (at least in Dallas) - a spring dress! This card is so easy to do with the scallop circle bigz die and the oh-so-lovely Springtime Vintage paper. I don't think I'll have a scrap of this paper left in a month!!!! Of course the dress has to have a coordinating purse (using the opposite side of the paper - how convenient!). I've made cards like this before with a purse from the tab punch but for this one I used the new Build-a-cupcake punch for the body of the purse and a couple of oval punches for the handle. Finish it off with a couple of basic pearls (my favorite things EVER!), a darling vanilla rosette and some pear pizzazz seam binding and you've got yourself a lovely dress for spring. NOW, if only I had the figure to pull off actually WEARING a dress like that . . . one can dream, right????

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:Dotted spring BG stamp, Fabulous phrases
Cardstock: Rose red, very vanilla, pear pizzazz, Springtime vintage DSP
Ink: Rose red
Other Stuff: Scallop circle bigz die, Build-a-cupcake punch, oval punches, rosette, pear pizzazz seam binding, basic pearls, scallop edge border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment