Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring flowers


Here's a card we did at my Stamp-a-Stack last month. I LOVE these colors together; to me they feel very calming and soothing. Maybe that's why my bedroom is basically these colors!! I've been working on some new cards for a Stamp-a-Stack again, now I just need to get some time in the daylight to photograph the cards and get them posted and emailed out so everyone can rush to sign up :-)

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Pocket silhouettes
Cardstock: Sahara sand, Not quite navy, Whisper white, Elegant Soiree DSP
Ink: Not quite navy, Baja breeze
Other Stuff: Ticket corner punch, Scalloped edge punch, Basic rhinestones, 1/8" Basic black taffeta ribbon, Modern label and word window punches

No comments:

Post a Comment