Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pretty girl silhouette


One of the best parts of becoming a Stampin'Up! demonstrator is that I now have a new approach to my 'stuff.' Before when there would be a pack of designer series paper that I really liked, I would never use it because it was too nice. Now that I'm a demo, I use it (preferably in a workshop) because if I like it, other people will probably like it too. AND I use it on cards that I send (if I actually get them in the mail, but I'm working on that). Now instead of thinking I'd better hold onto this awesome paper because it won't be around forever, I think that I'd better use this paper I bought because I won't be able to use it for my blog or workshops once it's 'retired' and it won't be around forever. Guess what? Stampin'Up! always comes up with new paper that I like just as much or more than the last round of paper so I'm a winner however you look at it. And I make some pretty awesome cards that wouldn't have gotten made a year ago - like the one I'm sharing tonight. It's got DSP galore - a big huge piece as the background. LOVE IT!!!!
On a different note, tomorrow is MRI Monday - I'm going back in to have some new pictures taken of my brain to make sure Little Karla (that's what we've named my brain tumor) hasn't grown in the past three months. Once that's over I'll be able to plan for the surgery, either soon or (HOPEFULLY) next year after my sister's wedding. I really hope we can wait mostly so I don't screw up our summer vacation. Wish me luck and I'll let you know how it goes soon!


Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Easter Blossoms
Cardstock: Very vanilla, Springtime Vintage DSP
Ink: Always artichoke, Rose red
Other Stuff: Sponge daubers, Versamarker, Rose red marker, Very vanilla satin ribbon, Basic pearls, Curly label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment