Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday thank yous




Good news today - MRI showed that my tumor hasn't grown since my last MRI three months ago, so no surgery this year for sure. I'm going back again in 6 months and I guess we'll make a firm plan then. But for now, I can just sit back and take a deep breath and say thank you . . . no worries about my brain until my sister is married!!!!
Tonight's cards are some of the ones I made for my daughter's birthday thank you notes with the Create-a-cupcake stamp set and punch and the Ice Cream Parlor paper that you can get FREE if you spend $50 - but only through March 31!!! I made all the cards and wrote the notes inside, but I'm happy (and proud!) to say that my little 4 year old sat down and wrote her own name in each card that was sent out. I'm starting her early learning to write a proper thank you!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Create-a-cupcake, Confetti, Teeny tiny wishes, Short & sweet
Cardstock: Whisper white, Pacific point, Melon Mambo, Daffodil delight, Old olive, Peach parfait, Ice cream parlor DSP
Ink: Pacific point, Melon Mambo, Daffodil delight, Old olive, Peach parfait
Other Stuff: Extra large scalloped circle punch, various circle punches, Build a cupcake punch, Coordinating markers

No comments:

Post a Comment