Monday, April 4, 2011

Easter flowers


Now that our household is finally feeling healthy again, I had the energy to go upstairs and have some fun. I made three different Easter cards tonight and could have kept going if I didn't have some more grown-up stuff to do downstairs. I am bound and determined to use as much of the Springtime Vintage paper as I can, and I used another big chunk on this card. I also got to use the dogwood branch which is just gorgeous and has been underutilized by me so far. The only downside of tonight is that I ruined my brand-new pretty in pink inkpad by my own laziness: I forgot to clean off my background stamp and now my pretty in pink is covered with purple :-( Lesson learned!!!!!!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Easter blossoms, Sanded
Cardstock: Pretty in pink,Very vanilla, Rose red, Springtime vintage DSP
Ink: Rose red, Baja breeze, Pear pizzazz, Always artichoke, Pretty in Pink (mixed with purple :-(
Other Stuff: 2 1/2" circle punch, Scalloped circle die (Non SU), Pretty in pink marker, Basic pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment