Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thanks


Here's another one of my thank you cards made with the Elegant Soiree DSP and one of my first Stampin'Up! stamp sets, Upsy Daisy. I stumbled upon this awesome site for card sketches called Mojo Monday (http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/). As you might guess, each Monday they post a new sketch to help jump-start your creativity . . . works for me! Today's card (and probably a lot more to follow) use one of their sketches. I love having an idea of a stamp set or a new technique or a new color combination to try out and being able to go to a ready-made sketch so it's one less thing I have to try and think about!
I've got one or two more thank you cards to share with you and then we're going to have probably a week or two or maybe even three if I get totally crazy of Valentine's Day and friendship-themed cards. See you back here soon!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:Upsy Daisy, Perfect punches
Cardstock: Baja breeze, Very vanilla, Soft suede, Elegant Soiree DSP
Ink: Baja breeze
Other Stuff:3/4" circle punch, Basic pearls, Scallop oval punch, Mat pack, 1/8" Marina mist taffeta ribbon, Dimensionals, Bow easy

No comments:

Post a Comment