Sunday, January 2, 2011

Back on track


Tonight I finally feel like all is back to 'normal' again. I'm a creature of habit and being off for the holidays really messes with the Amigh family schedule. Getting back to preschool and work feels okay for me. With the kiddos back in bed at a normal hour I got to go to my scrapbook room tonight :-) I worked on some thank you cards since we cashed a bunch of Christmas checks today. Here's the first one - I'll have more to post this week. This is a more masculine one that used some new designer series paper that I bought called Elegant Soiree.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Plant Hope, Perfect punches, Wonderfully worn
Cardstock: Baja breeze, Very vanilla, Elegant soiree DSP
Ink: Soft suede, Crumb cake
Other Stuff: Scallop oval punch, dimensionals, sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment