Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snowed in


One would think that since we decided to stay at home all day today because we got about 3 inches of snow, that I would have had some time to do some cardmaking. WRONG!!! Two little toddlers + snow = excitement on the level of Santa Claus and Halloween. I took them outside to play in the snow and had to drag them back in once they were soaking wet from head to toe (we don't have a ton of really great snow clothes like we had growing up in Pennsylvania). One would THINK that playing in the snow and getting cold and soaked would wear them out so they took a nice long nap, but one would be WRONG!!!!! Those two little ones kept me hopping all day long. Luckily I had this thank you card that I made a week or so ago. These colors come straight from the Color Coach, and this is a Valentine-y stamp set that is not so Valentine-y that it can't be used for other things, like Thank you notes.
I'm off to watch the news to find out what the weather is supposed to be like tomorrow morning for my commute - yuck!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:With all my heart
Cardstock: Perfect plum, Sahara sand, whisper white
Ink:Perfect plum, Blushing bride, Sahara sand
Other Stuff: Glimmer brad, Scalloped edge punch, Fancy flower punch

No comments:

Post a Comment